HCIA Security Course provides engineers with the basic ability to configure and maintain small and medium-sized enterprise information security solutions, and have the ability to achieve basic network security for SMBs and meet the basic needs of a variety of security applications.
Participants in the HCIA Security course will gain an understanding of thefundamental principles of network security, as well as the practical skills required to configure and manage security devices. The course is suitable for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in network security or who are already working in the field and want to enhance their skills and knowledge.
On completion of this course, you are able to grasp the definition and characteristics of information security, describe common operating systems, and master the forwarding principle of firewalls. Moreover the course also provides a foundation for individuals who want to pursue advanced security certifications such as the Huawei Certified Network Associate (HCNA) Security or the Huawei Certified Network Professional (HCNP) Security.
Overall, the HCIA Security course is an excellent opportunity for individuals to gain practical skills and knowledge in network security, which is an increasingly important area in today’s digital landscape.
- Security information and security overview
- Basic Concepts of Information Security
- Information Security Standards and Specifications
- Basic Network Concepts
- Common Network Devices
- Common Information Security Threats
- Threat Defense and Information Security Development Trends
- Operation system and Host security
- Operating System Overview
- Common Server Types and Threats
- Host Firewalls and Antivirus Software
- Network security basis
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Network Address Translation
- Dual-System Hot Standby
- Firewall User Management
- Overview of Intrusion Prevention
- Application of Encryption and Decryption
- Encryption and Decryption Mechanisms
- PKI Certificate System
- Application of Cryptographic Technologies
- Security operation and analysis
- Introduction to Security Operations
- Data Monitoring and Analysis
- Digital Forensics
- Cyber Security Emergency Response
- Final Exam（Not Certification Exam）
- Final Exam
Curriculum is empty