HCIA Routing & Switching
HCIA (Routing and Switching) training covers the basic configuration and maintenance of small and medium-sized networks. HCIA (Routing and Switching)certificate holders are able to design small networks under the guidance of senior engineers and use Huawei switching and routing equipment to implement the design.
HCIA- Routing & Switching curriculum includes, but is not limited to the following:
2.Basic connection methods of popular networks
3.Basic network construction
4.Troubleshooting of common network faults
5.Installation and commissioning of Huawei routing and switching devices
Having the HCIA- Routing & Switching certification indicates that you possess fundamental knowledge of small and medium-sized networks, which includes general network technologies. You are also capable of aiding in the creation of small and medium-sized networks, as well as implementing the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
By having engineers who hold HCIA- Routing & Switching certification, companies are able to establish basic networks and merge voice, wireless, cloud, security, and storage technologies into their networks, thereby enabling support for various applications.
- VRP Foundation
- Navigating the CLI
- File System Navigation and Management
- VRP Operating System Image Management
- Basic Device Navigation and Configuration
- VLAN Principles
- GARP & GVRP
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Configuring Layer 3 Switching
- GVRP Configuration
- Configuring STP
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- Link State Routing with OSPF
- Principle and Configuration of HDLC and PPP
- Configuring RSTP
- OSPF Single-Area Configuration
- HDLC and PPP Configuration
- Frame Relay Principles
- Principle and Configuration of PPPoE
- Establishing Enterprise Radio Access Network Solutions
- Simple Network Management Protocol
- eSight Network Management Solutions
- Configuring Frame Relay at the Customer Edge
- PPPoE Client Session Establishment
- Introducing IPv6 Networks
- IPv6 Routing Technologies
- IPv6 Application Services – DHCPv6
- Implementing IPv6 Networks and Solutions
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic principles of data communication and be competent for basic O&M of IP networks.
- Plan and design IP addresses.
- Performing Basic VRP Operations.
- Describe the functions and working principles of the switching equipment.
- Set up an efficient switching network by configuring switching devices and running the STP/RSTP protocol.
- Describe the basic principles of routing and routing protocols. Configure OSPF to build an efficient routing network.
- Configure common services on enterprise networks, such as DHCP, FTP, and Telnet, so that engineer can efficiently use and manage the network.
- Configure link aggregation, VLAN to enhance the performance of Layer two networks.
- Configure HDLC, PPP, PPPoE to implement WAN interconnection.
- Performing NAT Configuration.
- Configure ACL, AAA, and IPSec/GRE to provide security solutions for IP networks.
- Configure SNMP to manage networks in a unified manner.
- Know about principle of MPLS and Segment Routing.
Curriculum is empty